.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Justin's Beach House

A bit of cyberspace dedicated to keeping concerned folks updated on the antics of two kooky kids, their pug and a new puppy! Stay tuned....

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Before you actually get the keys

STACEY: What you're not prepared for is the three to four weeks of waiting imagining everything that could wrong between the time you put in the offer and close on the house. You know, like finding major structural damage, a counter offer, plague and pestilence, things like that. Justin says I worry too much. That worries me. But I'm not afraid of actually getting into the house or of living with someone or the compromises that we'll have to make. I'm more afraid of not getting all of that. But Justin is the eternal optimist so he balances me out. The Oscardog is equally optimistic and looking forward to finally getting his own room. Talk to everyone later, Stacey

1 Comments:

At Thursday, May 19, 2005 9:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! The house looks so cozy. Try not to worry too much about the details - I'm sure that everything will work out. It always does!!
Take care,
Heather
higs & kisses

 

Post a Comment

<< Home