.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Justin's Beach House

A bit of cyberspace dedicated to keeping concerned folks updated on the antics of two kooky kids, their pug and a new puppy! Stay tuned....

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Wanna See a Mess?

Justin: So, if it were April I'd call it Spring Cleaning. As it is October, I'll just call it darn messy. Not sure how it happend, but our house is TRASHED. I suppose it is the multitude of small projects we have going on at the moment, but man... Yes, I remember us saying we were going to wait on the big things for a while - and we are - we just decided to do a few smaller things in the meantime.

The guest bedroom is painted Dafodil. Yes, Dafodil. And it looks nice, thank you. And of course everything that was in that room is now scattered about the house.

We took the rest of the floor up in the kitchen and are daydreaming of having it finished one day.

The office is a mess as we are going thru and dumping things we don't need on top of reorganizing. GOOD NOTE: We have some furniture coming on Wednesday. Hopefully that will help with the clutter. I guess I'll have to go thru again and ditch what I no longer use and I HATE that because as SOON as I do, I'll need something. You all know what I'm talking about.

Stacey is reorganizing her closet... and folks, that mess is just astounding. :)

What else... the side porch is actually slowly getting cleaned off, however it always seems to the first to catch any fall out from the rest of the house.

And we won't even discuss the monster that is the Gear Closet.

All right, I need a beer and to kiss my sweet girlfriend who did most of the painting today and helped prying nails out of the kitchen floor after picking up dinner.

Be safe.
Justin out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home