.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Justin's Beach House

A bit of cyberspace dedicated to keeping concerned folks updated on the antics of two kooky kids, their pug and a new puppy! Stay tuned....

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Our Turkey Day!

Well, there's not much to add to Justin's post and the gazillion pictures. :-) We had a nice liesurely drive down on Thursday followed by a delicious Thanksgiving dinner but we paced ourselves as there were three more days to go! Oscar was a well-behaved little pup until we got back to Charlotte at which point he returned to his pawing and scratching and walking on your face when you're sleeping ways. All I can really add is that the Festival of Trees was really beautiful and we hope the pictures will make my mum happy as she was excited when I told her about the event. We got some great tree-decorating ideas too - I loved the chocolate tree and the woodlands tree but we were both kind of drawn to the circus tree so wacky and colorful! It was a decent drive back on Sunday, unlike my nightmare on I-95 last year, and we were happy to get back to our little house. We both picked up some sort of bug with Justin's tummy being upset and me getting the achy flu and sore throat so I'm just taking it easy today. Hope all is well with everyone and enjoy the pics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home