.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Justin's Beach House

A bit of cyberspace dedicated to keeping concerned folks updated on the antics of two kooky kids, their pug and a new puppy! Stay tuned....

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Maize Maze

On the 21st a coworker and I played hookey for a few hours to join some other people we work with to run around in a cornfield. It was pretty interesting and turned out to be rather fun. Too bad we had to go back to work while the others went home... The maze is a yearly event constructed on a Scottish farm just outside Huntersville.

I'll get more details (sorry, I don't remember) and update this post with it.

The corn was tall, the people were nice and the challenge was tough. We finished in approximately an hour and 40 minutes... 20 minutes slower then the record. Darn it. I knew I should have taken control of the map much sooner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home