.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Justin's Beach House

A bit of cyberspace dedicated to keeping concerned folks updated on the antics of two kooky kids, their pug and a new puppy! Stay tuned....

Friday, September 29, 2006

ROUGHIN' IT!

JJ: Well, now that I've posted over 25 pictures, I suppose I should remind you to check out the Archive section on the right to see all the month's posts at once.

OJ is writing up the weekend's escapades and I apologize for the mix up and interruptions on the page, but she is taking her own time to tell the story so I'm dropping in my own little side blurbs in between... Just hunt around for all the parts of the story in this month and between the words and pictures it should come together easily enough.

A couple of notes on the falls we found, however, we do plan on going back to at least Schoolhouse Falls as it was much nicer then I display it here... it was just that we were so wet by the time we got there the camera equip was soaked and we didn't have anyway to clean it up, etc. Supposedly you can photo from behind the falls as well as profiling it from the banks... Next time. Also there is a camp spot on a sand bar in front, which would just be groovy. OH! And next time we'll have a new tent show off! WHOO HOO! The North Face Rock 22! And Stace will be happy when I dismantle it from the living room...

Before I forget I want to thank my good friend Josh for the gift of the tripod.. without it we would not have crossed the many swollen streams as easily. "Chance favors a prepared mind".

AND ISN'T THAT CAMPGROUND SOMETHING?? I didn't take any pictures of the RVs but we're talking the ones that transform.. you know, the sides balloon out, the roof pops up, satellite dishes, satellite networking... I kept wanting to ask how they got those behemoths back there down that tiny gravel road.

Ok, back to the couch and MOVIE NIGHT!!

Be safe and well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home