.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Justin's Beach House

A bit of cyberspace dedicated to keeping concerned folks updated on the antics of two kooky kids, their pug and a new puppy! Stay tuned....

Friday, November 10, 2006

Stacey's Bday post (a day late)

Okay, so most of you know that I spent my bday sedated (and just let me know if you want to see pictures of my esophagus- I have them!) but it still turned out to be a good day. I awoke in the morning grouchy from lack of coffee and food and while I showered, Justin arranged the first of my birthday treats on my desk, including a card from the Oscar-dog.
After looking longingly at the chocolate assortment we headed to the hospital where my grouchiness was quickly stilled by the use of sedatives. Odd thing - so the doctor comes out to talk to me right after the procedure while I was half-awake. Thank goodness Justin was there because immediately after the doctor left, I apparently fell right back asleep for 45 minutes and woke up with no recollection of the conversation.
So after napping most of the day, I awoke, ate some b-day pizza and chocolate, watched some of my favorite shows and fell back asleep. Woo-hoo!
Tonight is my official b-day dinner at Cabo and then tomorrow, Justin & I are heading to the mountains for some hiking and camping to celebrate!
We'll have pictures for you Monday!
Hope all is well - I swear that save the dates are coming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home