.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Justin's Beach House

A bit of cyberspace dedicated to keeping concerned folks updated on the antics of two kooky kids, their pug and a new puppy! Stay tuned....

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Day After our 4th Month Anniversary

Justin: So it seems I am very single minded at times... I am not one to really be very excited nor angry over little things and of course by "little things" I mean "things that are not obviously deserving of huge praise or immediate violence". I expect things to happen as they do and should and I forget that other people do not think exactly that same way...

For our 4th month anniversary I fixed teriyaki chicken and navy beans because it was what we had in the fridge. A monthly "anniversary" isn't a big deal to me considering the commitment made not long ago... But to some others, every month and holiday is a first and deserves quite a bit more thought then I've given it.

So after my tardy revelation, I decided to do a bit better...





Lowfat Fettucini alfredo topped with sauteed Fobster*, garlic, oregano, pepper, sliced bella mushrooms and roasted red peppers alongside grilled asparagus with paprika and deli mustard. The bread is a buttered baguette with minced garlic, paprika, oregano and parsely, topped with grated parmesian cheese, broiled until toasted.

The depth of focus is a bit shallow, however from the pictures you get the look of the meal. And darn if it wasn't tasty. And funny enough, it was under $12 (but don't tell her that).


I hope everyone is wonderful, warm, and safe.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, January 31, 2008 2:38:00 PM, Blogger Studio P Photography said...

It does look really yummy! Congrats on your 4 month anniversary. :o) Plan even bigger for the 6th though, that's a real milestone--the half year mark.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home