.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Justin's Beach House

A bit of cyberspace dedicated to keeping concerned folks updated on the antics of two kooky kids, their pug and a new puppy! Stay tuned....

Friday, May 06, 2005

Poor Timing

Justin: Oh it's nothing serious, really, so don't go getting concerned. I am simply going out of town for several days to be with my parents, sister and nephew and will not have the chance to update the site, get on to posting pics or even work on the several PCs I have scattered about my office. As much fun as I will have in Myrtle Beach there are just so many things around here that need to be worked on and finished up.

And Stacey isn't even going, darn it. My nephew will be TICKED. And we all know how that goes: When the 3 year old isn't happy, NOBODY is happy.

Oh! We were informed yesterday that the seller of the house returned our offer, signed, so we are essentially locked into the contract. Barring significant findings, of course. One step closer... Stacey is chomping at the bit to get into the loan paperwork.

I will be back on Tuesday and have Wednesday off so I plan on getting some pictures posted. I will put a couple up of the house and probably some general shots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home