.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Justin's Beach House

A bit of cyberspace dedicated to keeping concerned folks updated on the antics of two kooky kids, their pug and a new puppy! Stay tuned....

Saturday, October 08, 2005

The Fall Cleaning

It's amazing how much clutter can amass in only four months! I decided in the spirit of feng shui that this weekend I was going to go through my oh-so-messy closet and every little pile of paper I had formed and just clean and organize. The closet alone took two hours....groan..... Oh well, it's a necessary evil.
We took the pictures of the mess (posted below) to make my folks feel better about the state of their house right now. Not only are they adjusting to a new house, but they're readjusting to the United States and this on top of full-time jobs. I'll be home in a few weeks and the last thing I wanted was for them to stress about the state of the house. I am well acclimated to mess - as long as there's food and a bed and a dog I can borrow to snuggle with, I'm all good.
Take note Missourians - I will be home from the 19 - 28 of this month and am looking forward to seeing everyone. It's been too long since I've been home and I'm a little more homesick than I like to admit. The Irwins just need to relocate to NC and it'd be alright! :-)
That's about it for tonight. We'll post pics tomorrow from our adventures in Tennesse last weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home