.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Justin's Beach House

A bit of cyberspace dedicated to keeping concerned folks updated on the antics of two kooky kids, their pug and a new puppy! Stay tuned....

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Woo-Hoo! We made it to double digits!

OJ: Yep, yesterday was the big 10 month anniversary! I find that we are becoming an old married couple very quickly as I actually forgot and then was too tired to go celebrate. I took Oscar to PetSmart for a nail trim and Justin went to the gym so I suppose the monthly celebrations are coming to a close. Which will save a lot of money in the long run.....
I can't believe Christmas is in four days and part of that disbelief I blame on the lack of snow in Charlotte. It just doesn't feel Christmasy without a blanket of snow. Thankfuly, I'm heading to KC and Justin's heading to TN and there will be lots of snow - now if we could just figure out someway for TN and KC to be closer together so we could spend Christmas together. :-) I apparently think our love can move mountains as yesterday I suggested we drag a couple of mountains into Kansas so that we could buy a house in KC that I love!
So happy holidays to everyone and we'll probably resume in the new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home