.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Justin's Beach House

A bit of cyberspace dedicated to keeping concerned folks updated on the antics of two kooky kids, their pug and a new puppy! Stay tuned....

Thursday, February 01, 2007

I was walking in a parking lot by I-85 last Monday and saw a bunch of really nice people going into an office and I went up to say hi and jump on them even though they were wearing their nice work clothes. So they made me stay outside until they noticed me running towards the interstate and then they tried to keep me in a back room at their office and finally one sweet girl put me in her car (even though I was really smelly) and took me to a cute little brick house with a side porch. The guy that was there cleaning stuff off the floor was a little disgruntled so I just sat and wagged my tail and was a good puppy.

Later that day, the nice lady came home and told me that she couldn't have me sleeping on the side porch since it was getting chilly and that we were going to see someone called vet....so I hopped in for another car ride. The vet person was very nice and told the lady stuff she needed to know about me like the fact that I was a lab/husky mix around five months old, that I had more than likely been loose for longer than the weekend as I was skinny and my fur was very matted. I began to like the vet guy a little less when he gave me a worm test (nobody should be sticking anything up there....ever!) and some shots and then they clipped my nails and gave me a bath and called me wiggly worm and loved on me a bit.

I went back to the brick house that night and continued to charm the grumpy guy with my ability to sit and my general cuteness. And they kept talking about getting more exercise and how it's a good thing so I was thinking that I was going to like it here. The sweet girl and the disgruntled guy (who I was kind of starting to like) kept saying they'd wait a while to decide where I would live and then yesterday the girl said she loved me and called me their dog. Tonight they named me and started making plans for classes and beds and other stuf I'll need.
They even keep talking about a fully-fenced in yard but then the guy gets this little twitch in his eye......

SO it looks like I have a new home and new owners and there's even this funny little chew toy with bug eyes that moves!!! It's the greatest thing ever!!! They call him Oscar....

2 Comments:

At Monday, February 05, 2007 11:46:00 AM, Blogger Studio P Photography said...

AWW! Porter, you're SO freakin' cute!! I love your story of finding a home, you will be very happy there. And be nice to the chew toy and disgruntled guy--no twitching!

 
At Monday, February 05, 2007 11:56:00 AM, Blogger Studio P Photography said...

PS: you need to change your headline now, it's not just 2 crazy kids & their pug anymore!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home