.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Justin's Beach House

A bit of cyberspace dedicated to keeping concerned folks updated on the antics of two kooky kids, their pug and a new puppy! Stay tuned....

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A little update

Good morning all,

Thought I would pop in and give an update. We had our 2nd training class with Porter last night and he did well. I think we need to get him into a playgroup or to a dog park soon though; he's so excited to be around other dogs that it's hard to keep him focused. Maybe we could get another big dog for him to play with.......
Oscar is less anxious this week and we seem to be settling into a normal rotation cycle between keeping them both in the house. His stitches will come out this week and thankfully the cyst was benign so he's a cancer-free pug!
Marathon training continues...I'm up to 8 miles on my long runs. I'm finding fundraising is the most difficult part right now and it's a bit discouraging. We hosted a fundraiser this past Monday that was well-attended for a Monday night and we've got a couple more in the works. Once again, if anyone is interested or knows of anyone would be interested, the website is
http://www.active.com/donate/tntwnc/StaceysEverest.
I had a great interview with a non-profit this week but I'm being superstitious and don't want to jinx it so I'll have to share it later. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me!!

Hope all is well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home