.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Justin's Beach House

A bit of cyberspace dedicated to keeping concerned folks updated on the antics of two kooky kids, their pug and a new puppy! Stay tuned....

Sunday, October 07, 2007

WHOO HOO! We're Hitched!

Justin: What a wonderful time. This was proof positive that you can indeed pull off a very nice wedding with only six weeks of planning and preperation.
We noticed this sign out front on Saturday night, and yes, it is misspelled on both sides. Truly fitting for our little event, I think. My sister did not want me to go rafting on Friday due to all the mishaps that have occurred along the way. I told her "but what a good story it would be!" She looked at me and said "Justin, you can write a book about this wedding already. You don't need any more stories".
Well no matter how it all came about, the result was beautiful and memorable. It would have probably been more so if (sigh) the microphone had been turned on so that people past the second row could have heard us... I think Stace is including the vows in her Thank You letters as she was very proud of them.
By the way, to go along with the theme of mishaps, Stace and I have been sick since Sunday. She is currently in bed with some form of throat infection, so those "Thank You"s will be a little late getting out. Yes, she's been to the doctor and yes, she is taking her antibiotics, so she should be up and about in a day or so.
I will post a longer, more detailed description of the weekend along with some pictures either later today or tomorrow as I just wanted to get a quick note out saying THANK YOU for helping put this together. It was wonderful and we had an excellent time being with you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home