.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Justin's Beach House

A bit of cyberspace dedicated to keeping concerned folks updated on the antics of two kooky kids, their pug and a new puppy! Stay tuned....

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

So What's New...

Justin: Well, let's see.. what is going on in the lives of the Stacey/Justin couple.... Stace and I are good.. We've had some ups and some downs... My Great Uncle John P'simer recently passed away and as most of you who read this already know, Stace's Uncle Dale has a "Bad Case of the Measles", which isn't really the measles however this is the attitude taken towards it. Please send good juju to their families and friends.

You guys would have loved my Great Uncle John. A great guy, laid back, and a supporter of family, friends, and the community. I'll dig around and see if I cannot put together a bit of a montage for him from photos growing up. Trips down to Florida in the summer to visit my grandmother and her brother were big points. We'd get up at 4 to go wake John up from his easy chair and then we'd spend most of the day fishing for blue gill and crackerheads. John was of good, solid character and will be sorely missed. I've got a few stories from those days I'll share later on. Along with my Uncle Dave, their passing is proof in point to there having to be a better place elsewhere as they deserve nothing less.



On a slightly lighter note, Stace and I are doing well; figuring each other out and discovering all that the first year of marriage entails.


Porter is about 90lbs now, very very sweet, and is about 15 months old. He has a girlfriend of sorts - Diamond, our neighbors' D'angelo and Courtney's pitbull.


Oscar is doing well, still growling at me in some sort of confused affection tactic.


Stace is feeling better now that her bronchial infection has finally passed.


Our friends, the Jarretts, just got back from their trip to Hawaii and I hope to have quite a few shots to share very soon, though I will post one from his camera phone he sent...


Easter weekend I drove to Bristol, TN to help my sister and fam move into their new house. Very exciting! It's a huge home! Two floors and a finished basement, loads of closet space... I'm sorry but I was too busy painting, wiring, and moving furniture to take any pictures except one of my nephew, Cooper, which I will post. So YEA to Josh and Kara's new home!

Spring! Yea!

This is the phone shot from Maui in a local supermarket... I'm guessing a lot of the islanders are lactose intolerant...


"Hello, my name is Cooper William Knapp and I am here for my covershoot... No, no please.. Do not crowd the Cooper at once... So much to give.. no need to be rude..."

Be safe everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home