.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Justin's Beach House

A bit of cyberspace dedicated to keeping concerned folks updated on the antics of two kooky kids, their pug and a new puppy! Stay tuned....

Monday, September 14, 2009

And On To Another Monday...

So it's Monday again already. Middle of September and another Monday. In two weeks Stace and I celebrate our TWO YEAR anniversary (technically we are celebrating it next week)! Isn't that crazy? Two years already! And Porter turns THREE YEARS OLD this month! Wow... Just "wow". I expressed this surprise to a friend and jokingly said that I should go ahead and start getting Christmas presents together... I'm not so sure it was a joke, now that I think about it.

Terrell is a man I work with who I've been learning from since I started here. Not just work policy or server configurations, but I enjoy his views on life in general. This morning I was walking in and ran into him in the lobby. I wished him a good morning and asked how his Monday was starting out...
"Well I woke up looking at the right side of the grass, so how bad can it really be?"
See what I'm saying? We were driving to a remote steam plant to do some work when we were cut off in traffic, nearly causing an accident. Greg and I were pretty ticked off but Terrell laughed it off and basically said "We're okay, he's the one who has to live himself and besides, I'm so old I'll probably not remember it shortly anyway".

Well, as you've noticed, the entries here are becoming few and far between. Stace has mentioned that she is wanting to focus on her writing here very soon but I'm not sure what that entails exactly. Whatever it is I'm pretty sure it is not pertaining to this particular blog so I'm trying to decide what I want to do with this. It is a handy medium to use when there are things to post, however so is email and considering the 4 of you that read this are already included in most emails that come out of our PCs, it becomes a bit of a redundant practice.

Let me know what you think.

Be well.
J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home