.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Justin's Beach House

A bit of cyberspace dedicated to keeping concerned folks updated on the antics of two kooky kids, their pug and a new puppy! Stay tuned....

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Sand In My Shorts


Dune fence and cabana Posted by Hello

small shot of our suite and sissy chatting with her beau Posted by Hello


Papaw and Hayden MB 5.2005 Posted by Hello



Justin: So the weekend was good. I want a different camera, but the weekend was good.
The weather was great beginning Sat so we all finally got a little color to our cheeks. I missed OJ and Kara missed her beau, but we had a good time none the less. Hayden had a blast running laps between the ocean and sand castles while myself and mom laid out like geckos poolside. I'll tell you what, the servers (female of course) LOVED Hayden. I mean everytime we went out he got something for free. And I'm not just talking a balloon. If it wasn't a flat out free dessert, it was ice cream and one lady actually gave him a stuffed teddy bear that she won in an arcade machine some minutes before.
How scary is that? I'd like to think it says something about the boy's charm and not the desperation of beachside restaurant employees... Anyway, he ate it up and so did my dad, who just beamed with pride the whole time. Too funny. Kara was too busy working on a plan to counteract the on coming sugar-high to really care either way.

Oh, as for the camera comment, I've just decided that I want a dSLR. I know, I know - who doesn't - but I was just too frustrated trying to pull off any action shots with my c5050, hence the stills.
Blech.
Luckily my dad's canon wasn't too bad in bright light and we snapped a couple of pictures of Hayden and Kara on his first roller coaster there at the Pavillion. I'll post those pictures when mom and dad send me copies.
I'm also working on figuring out how to add pics to certain posts instead of the whole blog... bear with me as this is all a learning process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home