.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Justin's Beach House

A bit of cyberspace dedicated to keeping concerned folks updated on the antics of two kooky kids, their pug and a new puppy! Stay tuned....

Monday, October 29, 2007

The blogging craze

Justin: The more I "blog", the more I can see where people lose themselves in it. The options in which one could voice one's opinions or share one's experiences are rapidly (rabidly?) blooming and prospering. Our page is simple in the scheme of things. It is a pre-constructed layout with blank spots to write words and to drop pictures, however even here I have options to add depth and interactivity. I can have comments posted by readers forwarded to a mobile number. I can create posts in word and email them to the site. I can add posts from MY PHONE, if I had a long enough traffic light to actually type out something... And those are still minial things. There is video blogging, which interests me. Not the web cam divas or machismos so much as the people with their iPhones who record and upload on the fly what they are doing. The options now are just amazing. Devices like the iPhone (dreams of which now haunt me - and my savings account) make such tasks not merely less daunting, but almost easy. I'm not saying that everything anyone says is important, let alone interesting enough to waste your time poring over, however I am all about the options and the ability to spread your whimsical nonsense to a planet of people at the push of a button is simply astounding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home