.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Justin's Beach House

A bit of cyberspace dedicated to keeping concerned folks updated on the antics of two kooky kids, their pug and a new puppy! Stay tuned....

Sunday, May 22, 2005

The Mystery Man

Is that a zepplin??


Stacey: For everyone wondering who Justin is, here is a picture. He's pretty camera shy but I can't criticize-I usually run from cameras. But I'm sure there will be more pics in the future. Most of them will probably be of Oscar (aka pinball) but there will be more pics. As for Justin, he's a great guy-very loving and patient and funny and creative and intelligent and I love him dearly. For the Irwin family and Stacey-friends reading this, I can't wait for you to meet him! Hope all is well with everyone! Five days until closing!

1 Comments:

At Monday, May 23, 2005 4:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HMMMM Yes Upon showing the girls in my office your site missy . . I was asked what kind of DOG owner you were when you didn't even have pictures of Sir Humps a lot on here . . So i was going to add one and apparently I can't SOOOO I'll email you one to add therefor there are no excuses!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home